Sunday 24 August 2014

Eek!! This sh!t just got real!!

Ok, so my name is Emma and this is the first blog I've ever done! Feeling my way around it so hopefully improvements will come! Am so, so excited about starting the Computer Animation Arts degree in September. A little worried about being the oldie of the group (I'm 34) but cannot begin to explain how much I'm looking forward to it. I have wanted to do animation since I was tiny and am ready to give it my all! 

Have started my concept drawings and will post them all soon. The ones I've seen from fellow classmates are brilliant and I am a bit scared mine won't be even half as good! Also loving the books we've been set and am pretty much wishing August away so we can get started!

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the group soon! 

Bye for now! 

2 comments: