Tuesday 1 May 2018

@Alan - Facial Rigging and Lip Syncing

The facial rigging of my character is now complete and working well. I'm moving onto lip syncing but am having trouble getting my audio into Maya.

It seems like a simple process - Import, change drop down to audio, find file and click Import. I'm following this to import my .wav file but it doesn't appear in the time slider. I've changed the time slider to 25 fps and increased the time slider to be 500 frames long but it still isn't working. The audio files are saved in the same place as my project is set. 






1 comment:

  1. The easiest way to import your sound is as a .wav file. Convert it if you can either onlilne, premiere, after effects, etc. Copy the file into the 'sound' folder in your project directory. Then go to 'file - import - sound/audio' and locate the file. Right click on the timeline and select your audio. Finally, go to preferences for the timeline (icon next to the timeline/ running man with cog). Then set the playback speed to 24x1 (or 25x1 if your using PAL settings).

    ReplyDelete